You are looking at, well, reading, the recipient of the Stylish Blogger award, given to me by fellow author Jen Lane. I would like to thank Jen and the academy for thinking of me.
There are some criteria to winning this award:
- Link back to the person who gave it to you.
- Give 7 facts about yourself.
- Award 15 great bloggers you’ve recently discovered.
- Contact them and tell them about the award.
So the seven facts about me… be prepared to be amazed.
I own an egregious amount of green things, including clothing, accessories, and office supplies like a stapler and hole punch. Took me a while to find those.
I don’t speak Spanish. I took French for three years and miss it, but haven’t made it a priority to pick it up again.
I am an intermediate lindy hop dancer. Don’t know what lindy hop is? Here is a cool how-to if you’re interested. Great workout.
In high school I made a comic about a princess who was out for revenge because someone had killed her parents.
I love sushi. A lot.
I had to look up the number six in order to write it in Spanish.
If you haven’t guessed by now, I’m actually pretty lame. But I own it, which makes it a cool lame. That’s my story, I’m sticking to it.
And now my awardees!
- Catherine, Caffeinated (non-fiction indie author)
- Susan Spann (fiction author)
- Kait Nolan (paranormal romance indie author)
- Susan Bischoff (supernatural romance indie author)
- Critique This WIP (author blog)
- Derek Canyon (adventures in e-publishing)
- Evangeline Holland (historical fiction author)
- Joel Kirkpatrick (indie author)
- Charlie Courtland (book reviews)
- John Betcher (indie thriller author)
All the best,