So, after updating the website with little things here and there, updating links, adding a nifty (and random) blockquote to the main page, among other things, I decided to do the exact thing most writers shouldn’t do: I googled myself. Well guess what? It turns out that one of the blogs that I read somehow found me! Word Nerd edited one of her journals to include other bloggers in a chain-blog with the subject “What five things would I like to do one day?” Because she went back to add people to the list, I never saw that I was added. But how exciting! Though, now I feel a little self-conscious.
Anyway, here are my five (a month late):
1. Go to England and visit the locations that I’ve been researching for my novels.
2. Publish a novel. I can’t decide if I want it self-published or traditionally published…but I do know that I don’t want to do vanity again.
3. Meet John Krasinski and get my picture taken with him.
4. Do a re-write of the screenplay for Xanadu. I don’t care what anyone thinks, that movie had potential, it just got a little wrapped up in itself.
5. Own my own company. I don’t know what it will be, yet, but I have a company title picked out.
Feel free to do this if you feel like it. 🙂
Re-write update: 4039 words