I’m happy to announce that my latest book, The Last April, was announced the winner of the 2017 SPR Award. I would guess hundreds of books apply to this contest since the Self-Publishing Review (SPR) is a well-known and highly-valued resource for book reviews and editorial services.
SPR has been highlighted by The Guardian, The New York Times, Publisher’s Weekly, Forbes, and Writer’s Digest as a reputable venue for vetting your work.
I am beyond honored and humbled by this award. As the first prize winner, I receive:
- A GOLD Amazon Reviews Package (30+ Verified Customer Reviews)
- A Lead Story Editorial Review on SPR
- An author interview, shared with almost a quarter of a million readers
- A virtual book tour of 1 week, with 15+ blogs
- A Category and Keyword analysis for Amazon
- Rosette artwork for the ebook and paperback book
- And more!
Thank you so much to everyone who supported and contributed to the journey of The Last April, including my writer’s group at Wild Goose Creative, my beta readers, Ali and John, my editor, Cindy from Second Set of Eyes, and my cover artist, Jenny from Seedlings Design Studio. Most especially, my husband, who reminded me when to go to sleep when I burned the candle from both ends to meet my (self-imposed) deadline.
Stay tuned for updates on my first ever author fair experience, hosted by the Marion County Public Library in Central Ohio!