- Apparently, I either have to be so beautiful everyone chases after me, or so unique no one knows what to do with me, in order to get anyone’s romantic attention.
- Because I’m fairly certain I’m neither of the above, I shall be forever alone.
- I will never be able to breathe properly around my love interest, either because of my unmentionables (damn corset) or because he looks so delicious I hyperventilate into a faint.
- When I fall in love it will be with someone who probably doesn’t deserve it.
- My romantic interest will have a rake’s past, and therefore, the sexual infections that come along with all those bed adventures.
- One or both of my parents will die before I meet my romantic interest, meaning I will doubt his interest in me over my inheritance (which, let’s be honest, will probably not be very much).
- When I catch my romantic interest’s gaze across the room, our gaze will burn so hot we might cause people to spontaneously combust.
- I will want to have sexy time with him every time I see him. This will prove to be inconvenient should I see him in church.
- My romantic interest will have a brooding past, which the books tell me is supposed to make him irresistible. I now fear for my sanity.
- The first time I have sexy time with my romantic interest, it will either be mind-blowingly good, or so bad I’m crippled.
What about you?