We’ve been busy here behind the scenes, researching and writing and preparing for contests and such.
- Haunting Miss Trentwood was spotlighted by The Frugal eReader on their website, Facebook, and Twitter. Yay!
- I updated the Bright Bird Press website, something long overdue.
- We have a Cafe Press store full of awesome product tie-ins for Catching the Rose and Haunting Miss Trentwood. The ones for Haunting Miss Trentwood are especially cool.
- Have a Wowio account? Awesome! Because now you can get your copies of Haunting Miss Trentwood and Catching the Rose there.
- Remember Sean McCartney? He wants to give his most recent book to one lucky reader of this blog. We’re pulling together a giveaway that will be ready to go in early June.
- I answered some fun questions at the Indie Bee Covers website for their author spotlight.
I’m also continuing to do research for The Rebel’s Hero. As I learn, I’ve been going back through chapters to better describe the situation of the Civil War at the timeline of the book. This gives me a much more solid understanding of who the characters are, and why, which will help me write the best of the book. It stinks to backtrack, but it’s worth the effort.
And that’s everything that’s happening in my part of the world! Tell me, how are things going for you?